- January 4, 2008, SnP500 at 1411: Mid-1400's "Gift horse buying opportunity"
- Feb 10, 2008 SnP500 @ 1331: Low-1300's
- Aug 5, 2008 SnP500 at 1285: 1240 or less
- Sept 2, 2008 SnP500 at 1282: Low-to-mid 1200's
- September 16th -- rescinded low-to-mid 1200's (recommended dollar cost-average only)
- January 2009 SnP500 at 931: “ bear market bottom range of 750 to 850.
- Feb. 2009 SnP500 at 826: “low-to-mid 800’s.
- March 5, 2009 SnP500 at 696: waiting for a bottom and a test of that low. No dollar cost average or buy levels near the very lows!
- April 3, 2009 SnP500 at 798: 676 benchmark low in. Short-term weakness is buying opportunity. He gave up giving specifics. SnP500 Target: 1000s to 1100s in next 12 to 18 months. (we got there in 5 months!)
- July 2, 2010 SnP500 at 1030: Attractive for purchase. Confirmed on Moneytalk on July 11, 2010.
Bob's guest today was Suzanne McGee, author of the book Chasing Goldman Sachs: How the Masters of the Universe Melted Wall Street Down . . . And Why They'll Take Us to the Brink Again
You can listen to the Sunday Moneytalk broadcast for free at the KGO Archives (1 - 4 PM PST) for the week following the show. After listening, the ReplayAV software will let you copy the file from your computer's memory to a permanent place on your hard drive to upload to a portable MP3 player.