If you would like to get on this list, then click this link.
If you are already on this list and you did not get your update, then check your junk mail and trash folders. Make sure you have TalkAboutMoney@gmail.com set as an "allowed sender" so your internet service provider (ISP) doesn't block our mass mailing to you as spam (yes, this happens.) You might have to call your ISP to find out how to add our email address to your allowed sender (this is NOT SPAM) list.
"Moneytalk hosted by Bob Brinker" Update for February 29, 2008:
Happy Leap Day! (Holiday List)
- Article: Sunday, February 24, 2008 "Moneytalk Summary February 23-24, 2008"
- Article: Thursday, February 28, 2008 "Libor Rates"
- Article: Thursday, February 28, 2008 "Tax Breaks and Tax Credits For Homeowners"
- Article: Thursday, February 28, 2008 "David Korn: Brinker's Stock Recommendations"
Older Articles of note:
- Article: Friday, February 22, 2008: "Bob Brinker Likes Low 1300s According to Peter Brimelow"
- Article: Wednesday, February 20, 2008: "January Inflation and Housing Numbers
- Article: Wednesday, February 20, 2008: "Bob Brinker Sez Market-Bottom Is In"
- Article: Thursday, February 14, 2008 "Rates for CDs, iBonds, TIPS and US Treasuries"
- Article: Very cute bit of humor "Bears Want Your Food and Your Stocks"Please do not feed the bears your stocks at cheap prices! ;-)