- My 13 Favorite Investment Books - Holiday Gift Ideas
- ECRI Calls for Revival of US Economic Growth
- State Street Investor Confidence
at 97.5 finally moved up in a big way. It has not been this high since April 30 when it was 99.4
- November 28, 2010
Lynn Jimenez Fill-in Host
- November 21, 2010 Show Summary, Excerpts and Commentary
- Brinker said: "I'll tell you what, interest rates are rock bottom."
- November 14, 2010 Show Summary, Excerpts and Commentary
- Honeybee: Brinker is bullish on the stock market and has remained fully invested since March 2003. For new stock market money he recommends dollar-cost-averaging at the present time. His current S&P target range is 1300 - 1350.
- November 7, 2010 Show Summary, Excerpts and Commentary
- Now of course the way to take advantage of a market like this is to be fully invested. That is the posture we have taken.