- S&P500 PE (Price Earnings) Ratio Graph As a result of the recent surge in corporate earnings, the PE ratio has dropped to a level that has rarely existed over the past two decades.
- Near Record High Inflation Adjusted Gasoline Prices The only time when gasoline prices were higher than today was during a brief three-month period in mid-2007, just prior to the Great Recession
- Inflation Adjusted Home Prices - Median single-family home prices adjusted for Inflation
- Inflation Adjusted Gasoline Prices
- Inflation Adjusted Oil Prices
- Single-Family Home Price in Gold
- US Treasury Rates at a Glance
Search Bob Brinker Fan Club Blogs
Sunday, May 15, 2011
Economic Data - Charts and Graphs
Useful charts and graphs of economic data discussed by Bob Brinker, host of Moneytalk.
FREE Updates Mailing List
We email regular "FREE Bob Brinker Fan Club Updates" to everyone on our "Bob Brinker Fan Club" distribution list. If you would like to get on this list, then click this link.